Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Toy In the House! 18th March

Team Daiwa Luna baitcasting reel was awarded the Best Value Buy by Tackle Tour(http://www.tackletour.com/editorschoiceall.html).To make things sweeter,I didn't even have to buy it!A really nice gentleman(whom he wants to remain anonymous) gave me this reel as a Christmas gift.I wanted to pay half the amount but he didn't want it as he said a gift was meant to be given out for free.I then suggested that I will repay him by getting him something good on his wedding day.Finally,he accepted the deal that was offered.

The reel was given to me when it was 100% New!

The beautiful Team Daiwa Luna which was made in Japan.

Spooled in with 10lbs Power Pro Phantom Red line.
Star Drag.

To match the reel,the kind gentleman again gave me a great offer.He sold me his Fenwick HMG rod at a really bargain price after knowing that I was scouring for a baitcasting rod for months.5 foot 6 rod(8-20lbs) with a short butt for maximum fun when fighting a fish.

The Daiwa Luna and the HMG combo looks perfect when used together.

Once again,a very big thank you to the kind gentleman for the best Christmast gift that I've ever had!

No comments: