Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pulau Kendi Trolling Trip 12th April

I received a call from Koay Kao a.k.a. Kah Wai on one very fine day.He asked if I'm interested to go for a trolling trip at Pulau Kendi.It had been awhile since I visited my old playground(used to go there very often when I just started fishing) so I said yes.This trip was also joined by Choo who is also a fellow LKG member.

To start out the day,we went to the famous bread and egg coffee shop near airport for breakfast.The above picture showing Koay Kao posing with the lovely eggs.

I was somehow very hungry that morning and I walloped the Nasi Lemak and also the bread and egg set.I don't understand why was this place so famous when the bread was so salty.Perhaps there are no better place for factory workers to have their breakfast so they had to resort to this coffee shop.




















No comments: